Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The First English Composition

My Classmate
Ben Zhang is my classmate. He comes from Taichung. I also come from Taichung. We went to the same cram school last year, but we did not know each other at that time. He is now twenty years old. Besides, he is the first child of his family.
Ben is an out going boy, so he is very popular in our class. Besides, he has good sense of humor. Talking to him can always make me laugh. His biggest merit is that he is full of responsibility. He was our Physical teaching assistant in the previous semester, and he did a good job. He helped us solve our problems in our assignments. Most of all, he would give us the focus of the class before exam. Because of his help, we all got good grades on Physic. Ben’s hobbies are chess, ping-pong, computer games and chatting. On the weekends he often goes shopping or just studies in dormitory.
His goal is to be a teacher in the future. Because he like to help others on their homework, teaching people makes him happy. Everytime he teaches us successfully, he will feel full of confidence. For his patience for others, I believe that he will make his dream come true.
Ben has a pretty special nickname: newmachine. We like to call him in his nickname. Maybe he wants himself always to do everything well, just like a new machine.
I am glad that I have a classmate like him, for he is so reliable. I hope we will become good friends.

No comments: